- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- History, Phylogeny, and Evolution in Polynesia [and Comments and Reply]
- Patrick V. Kirch, Roger C. Green, Peter S. Bellwood, R. C. Dunnell, Tom Dye, Chris Gosden, Chandler W. Rowe, John Terrell, Evon Z. Vogt, R. L. Welsch, Raplh Gardner White
- Current Anthropology, Vol. 28, No. 4 (Aug. - Oct., 1987), pp. 431-456
- Subjects: Anthropology, Linguistics
- Key terms: polynesian, polynesia, ancestral, archaeological, evolutionary, cultural, archaeology, phylogenetic, proto, evolution, sahlin, society, language, systemic, divergence, genetic, romney, linguistic, culture, pawley, archaeologically, outlier, historical, pattern, lexical
- CiteRank: 0.9537
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.