- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Networks uncover hidden lexical borrowing in Indo-European language evolution
- Shijulal Nelson-Sathi, Johann-Mattis List, Hans Geisler, Heiner Fangerau, Russell D. Gray, William Martin, Tal Dagan
- Proceedings: Biological Sciences, Vol. 278, No. 1713 (22 June 2011), pp. 1794-1803
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: cog, borrowing, language, cognate, tree, edge, dyen, network, dataset, vocabulary, evolution, node, ancestral, word, model, lateral, mln, phylogenetic, origin, vertex, inferred, doi, tob, lexical, event
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.