- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The "Litigation Mentality" in Organizations: A Test of Alternative Psychological Explanations
- Robert J. Bies, Tom R. Tyler
- Organization Science, Vol. 4, No. 3, Focused Issue: The Legalistic Organization (Aug., 1993), pp. 352-366
- Subjects: Management & Organizational Behavior, Law, Social Work
- Key terms: litigation, employee, procedural, justice, organizational, procedure, fairness, supervisor, decision, outcome, consideration, manager, mentality, organization, respondent, trust, formalize, interpersonal, legal, dispute, neutrality, wrongful, process
- CiteRank: 0.7439
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.