- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Conceptions of Anti-Discrimination Law
- Nicholas Bamforth
- Oxford Journal of Legal Studies, Vol. 24, No. 4 (Winter, 2004), pp. 693-716
- Subjects: Law, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: discrimination, fredman, constitutional, equality, employment, protection, right, conception, court, convention, invidiou, human, constitution, statute, antidiscrimination, judicial, justification, subject, amendment, interpretation, provision, statutory, european, fourteenth
- CiteRank: 0.0536
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.