- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- A Mandatory View of Federal Court Jurisdiction: Early Implementation of and Departures from the Constitutional Plan
- Robert N. Clinton
- Columbia Law Review, Vol. 86, No. 8 (Dec., 1986), pp. 1515-1621
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: federal, judiciary, jurisdiction, court, judicial, framer, congress, constitution, convention, article, supra, federalist, constitutional, ratification, power, philadelphia, supreme, senate, inferior, congressional, vest, maclay, adoption, debate
- CiteRank: 0.3839
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.