- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- A Mandatory View of Federal Court Jurisdiction: A Guided Quest for the Original Understanding of Article III
- Robert N. Clinton
- University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Vol. 132, No. 4 (Apr., 1984), pp. 741-866
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: jurisdiction, federal, court, congress, supreme, congressional, judicial, constitutional, article, power, inferior, case, appellate, constitution, original, proposal, curtail, shall, framer, drafter, judiciary, meaning, state, mandatory
- CiteRank: 0.5166
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.