- Is Carolene Products Dead? Reflections on Affirmative Action and the Dynamics of Civil Rights Legislation
- Daniel A. Farber, Philip P. Frickey
- California Law Review, Vol. 79, No. 3, Symposium: Civil Rights Legislation in the 1990s (May, 1991), pp. 685-727
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: carolene, product, minority, racial, political, court, affirmative, judicial, insular, footnote, justice, ackerman, scalia, discrete, protection, discrimination, action, paragraph, prejudice, constitutional, theory, supra, scrutiny, solicitude
- CiteRank: 0.4137
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.