- The Impact of Candidate Name Order on Election Outcomes
- Joanne M. Miller, Jon A. Krosnick
- The Public Opinion Quarterly, Vol. 62, No. 3 (Autumn, 1998), pp. 291-330
- Subjects: Political Science
- Key terms: race, candidate, precinct, voter, county, cuyahoga, list, plea, vote, ballot, primacy, judge, franklin, recency, percent, voting, name, significant, people, order, hamilton, common, representative
- CiteRank: 0.8737
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.