- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Constructing a Supranational Constitution: Dispute Resolution and Governance in the European Community
- Alec Stone Sweet, Thomas L. Brunell
- The American Political Science Review, Vol. 92, No. 1 (Mar., 1998), pp. 63-81
- Subjects: Political Science, Public Policy & Administration, Law
- Key terms: transnational, legal, trade, intra, national, reference, european, dispute, article, exchange, rule, supranational, resolution, judge, governance, dummy, variable, triadic, supremacy, polity, eurostat, integration, annual, member, system
- CiteRank: 0.8103
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.