- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Pragmatic and Semantic Constraints on Numeral Quantifier Position in Japanese
- Pamela Downing
- Journal of Linguistics, Vol. 29, No. 1 (Mar., 1993), pp. 65-93
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: float, construction, nominal, quantifier, referent, quantify, numeral, constraint, transitive, absolutive, intransitive, subject, classifier, pragmatic, argument, predicate, semantic, syntactic, object, introduction, marker, japanese, grammatical, clause, accusative
- CiteRank: 0.8729
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.