- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Integrating Syntax and Pragmatics: Word Order and Transitivity Variations in Tunumiisut
- Nicole Tersis, Shirley Carter‐Thomas
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 71, No. 4 (October 2005), pp. 445-472
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: clause, topic, intransitive, transitive, pragmatic, predicate, lexical, participant, ordering, nominal, object, greenlandic, newsworthy, inuit, comment, constituent, complement, speaker, construction, ergative, topical, information, transitivity, fortescue, indirect
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.