- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Functional Analysis of Akatek Voice Constructions
- Roberto Zavala
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 63, No. 4 (Oct., 1997), pp. 439-474
- Subjects: American Indian Studies, Linguistics
- Key terms: antipassive, clause, agent, absolutive, patient, transitive, voice, inverse, passive, topicality, affix, ergative, suffix, construction, intransitive, active, mayan, focus, pragmatic, cooreman, topical, semantically, corncob, topicalize, demote
- CiteRank: 0.0715
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.