- Organizational Routines as Grammars of Action
- Brian T. Pentland, Henry H. Rueter
- Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 39, No. 3 (Sep., 1994), pp. 484-510
- Subjects: Management & Organizational Behavior, Linguistics
- Key terms: routine, organizational, customer, grammar, grammatical, pattern, sequential, routiniz, action, software, database, ashforth, problem, call, performance, deliberation, automatic, structure, move, support, variety, functionally, behavior
- CiteRank: 0.8303
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.