- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Normal and Scrambled Grammar in Discrimination, Imitation, and Comprehension
- John Neil Bohannon III
- Child Development, Vol. 47, No. 3 (Sep., 1976), pp. 669-681
- Subjects: Linguistics, Education, Psychology
- Key terms: scramble, syntax, discriminator, sentence, comprehension, child, imitation, discriminate, item, grade, normal, kindergarten, discrimination, grammatical, imitate, grammar, ability, stimulus, experimenter, language, performance, productive
- CiteRank: 0.5548
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.