- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Structure and Strategy in Learning to Talk
- Katherine Nelson
- Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, Vol. 38, No. 1/2, Structure and Strategy in Learning to Talk (Feb. - Apr., 1973), pp. 1-135
- Subjects: Linguistics, Education, Psychology
- Key terms: word, language, acquisition, learning, vocabulary, strategy, cognitive, child, mother, grammatical, speech, semantic, sample, study, nominal, adult, imitation, linguistic, structure, processing, analysis, interaction, comprehension, infant
- CiteRank: 0.9937
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.