- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Grammar and Linguistics: A Contrast in Realities
- Don M. Wolfe
- The English Journal, Vol. 53, No. 2 (Feb., 1964), pp. 73-78+100
- Subjects: Linguistics, Education, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: grammar, linguistics, structural, classroom, grammatical, sentence, teacher, student, traditional, teaching, diction, nomenclature, terminology, prepositional, language, class, style, scholar, hardy, imitation, formal, college, punctuation, writing, fries
- CiteRank: 0.922
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.