- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Gender Bias in Examinations: How Equal Are the Opportunities?
- Gordon Stobart, Jannette Elwood, Michael Quinlan
- British Educational Research Journal, Vol. 18, No. 3 (1992), pp. 261-276
- Subjects: Education, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: girl, coursework, examination, gender, entry, mathematics, performance, difference, assessment, subject, outcome, grade, female, english, math, equal, syllabus, pupil, physic, high, curriculum, expectation
- CiteRank: 0.7427
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.