- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Central Mistake of Sex Discrimination Law: The Disaggregation of Sex from Gender
- Katherine M. Franke
- University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Vol. 144, No. 1 (Nov., 1995), pp. 1-99
- Subjects: Law, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: discrimination, sexual, gender, woman, equality, jurisprudence, identity, female, equal, disaggregation, boren, title, antidiscrimination, amendment, masculinity, legislative, protection, court, biological, femininity, racial, difference, classification
- CiteRank: 0.5285
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.