- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Wage Structure and Gender Earnings Differentials: An International Comparison
- Francine D. Blau, Lawrence M. Kahn
- Economica, New Series, Vol. 63, No. 250, Supplement: Economic Policy and Income Distribution (1996), pp. S29-S62
- Subjects: Development Studies, Population Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies, Economics, Finance
- Key terms: gender, country, woman, labour, female, earnings, unite, sweden, distribution, difference, percentile, state, differential, residual, microdata, decile, market, italy, inequality, equal, force, relative, ranking, policy
- CiteRank: 0.9431
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.