- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- She the People: The Nineteenth Amendment, Sex Equality, Federalism, and the Family
- Reva B. Siegel
- Harvard Law Review, Vol. 115, No. 4 (Feb., 2002), pp. 947-1046
- Subjects: Law, Feminist & Women's Studies, Political Science
- Key terms: discrimination, amendment, woman, constitutional, nineteenth, fourteenth, equal, suffrage, constitution, doctrine, court, protection, gender, supra, citizenship, federalism, right, classification, family, hereinaft, akhil, facially, brest, scrutiny
- CiteRank: 0.5687
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.