- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Physicians' confidence in discussing do not resuscitate orders with patients and surrogates
- D P Sulmasy, J R Sood, W A Ury
- Journal of Medical Ethics, Vol. 34, No. 2 (February 2008), pp. 96-101
- Subjects: Health Policy, Public Policy & Administration
- Key terms: dnr, confidence, physician, patient, attending, discussing, surrogate, officer, talking, confident, order, ethic, med, house, dichotomised, discussion, strongly, variable, difficulty, procedure, manhattan, univariate, staten, response, consent
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.