- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- “The Momentous Gravity of the State of Things Now Obtaining”: Annoying Westphalian Objections to the Idea of Global Governance
- Timothy William Waters
- Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, Vol. 16, No. 1 (Winter 2009), pp. 25-58
- Subjects: Political Science, Technology
- Key terms: governance, state, ngo, supra, westphalian, actor, http, change, westphalia, www, international, discussing, winchester, org, rosenau, power, system, globalization, network, pattberg, conference, law, argentina, authority, transnational
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.