- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Informal-Sector Entrepreneurs, Development and Formal Law: A Functional Understanding of Business Law
- CLAIRE MOORE DICKERSON
- The American Journal of Comparative Law, Vol. 59, No. 1 (WINTER 2011), pp. 179-226
- Subjects: Law, African Studies, Technology
- Key terms: informal, sector, business, supra, formal, org, www, http, creditor, pdf, law, entrepreneur, worker, tax, legal, economy, registry, available, ilo, woman, security, predictability, africa, discussing, classic
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.