- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Elementary Teacher Talk in Mathematics Study Groups
- Sandra Crespo
- Educational Studies in Mathematics, Vol. 63, No. 1 (Sep., 2006), pp. 29-56
- Subjects: Education, Social Work
- Key terms: teacher, pizza, student, conversation, facilitator, exploratory, expository, problem, grade, teaching, reporting, mathematical, conversational, marie, elementary, learning, question, participant, sentence, pattern, discussing, meeting, classroom, transcript, collaborative
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.