- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Chronological Problems at the Temple of the Dioscuri, Dil'berdžin Tepe (North Afghanistan)
- Tom Fitzsimmons
- East and West, Vol. 46, No. 3/4 (December 1996), pp. 271-298
- Subjects: Archaeology, Architecture & Architectural History
- Key terms: brick, floor, corridor, period, sanctuary, rectangular, platform, altar, dioscuri, filling, layer, report, moskva, temple, discussing, inner, kuwayama, outer, south, painting, entrance, staircase, square, raising, benchmark
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.