- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Email Partnerships: Conversations That Changed the Way My Students Read
- Carlin Borsheim
- The English Journal, Vol. 93, No. 5, Secondary Readers Reading Successfully (May, 2004), pp. 60-65
- Subjects: Education, Social Work, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: student, partner, email, conversation, partnership, novel, classroom, atticus, racism, scout, discussion, britney, question, message, class, literary, mockingbird, reading, college, school, project, helped, drunk, writing, discussing
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.