- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- TEACHING EARLY AMERICAN WRITING IN SOUTHERN SPAIN: DOMESTICATING THE FOREIGN AND DISTANT
- RAMÓN ESPEJO ROMERO
- Australasian Journal of American Studies, Vol. 29, No. 1 (July 2010), pp. 76-101
- Subjects: Bibliography, American Studies
- Key terms: student, rowlandson, puritan, excerpt, bradford, bradstreet, smith, winthrop, america, lecturing, text, virginia, study, god, plymouth, native, discussing, woman, writing, poem, course, jamestown, john, mayflower, colony
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.