- Topic, Pronoun, and Agreement in Chicheŵa
- Joan Bresnan, Sam A. McHombo
- Language, Vol. 63, No. 4 (Dec., 1987), pp. 741-782
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: pronoun, anaphoric, topic, agreement, pronominal, object, grammatical, anaphorically, chiche, clause, incorporated, argument, function, discourse, hunter, subject, hyena, marker, terrorist, prefix, anaphora, nominal, focus, predicator, sentence
- CiteRank: 0.9237
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.