- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Comment on Majid's "The Politics of Feminism in Islam": Critique of Politics and the Politics of Critique
- Suad Joseph
- Signs, Vol. 23, No. 2 (Winter, 1998), pp. 363-369
- Subjects: Middle East Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: majid, islam, right, lebanon, critique, clerical, connectivity, state, islamic, patriarchal, religion, secularism, canonical, meccan, relational, religious, revolutionary, patriarchy, consolidation, dialogue, selfhood, discourse, notion, muslim, essentializ
- CiteRank: 0.952
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.