- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- On the 'Hows' and 'Whys' of Cultural Change (Response to Woolgar)
- Barry Barnes
- Social Studies of Science, Vol. 11, No. 4 (Nov., 1981), pp. 481-498
- Subjects: Philosophy, Sociology, History of Science & Technology
- Key terms: woolgar, interest, garfinkel, ethnomethodology, realist, usage, concept, ethnomethodological, discourse, agent, method, goal, cultural, instrumentalist, construct, speech, nonetheles, application, explication, sociology, specific, theory, reply, appearance
- CiteRank: 0.8398
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.