- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Truth and Authenticity in Narrative
- Lubomír Doležel
- Poetics Today, Vol. 1, No. 3, Special Issue: Narratology I: Poetics of Fiction (Spring, 1980), pp. 7-25
- Subjects: Philosophy, Film Studies, Linguistics, Slavic Studies, Bibliography
- Key terms: authentication, narrative, narrator, semantics, motif, world, fictional, truth, authentic, semiotic, literary, sentence, authenticity, authority, bovary, speech, concept, binary, semantic, discourse, windmill, agent, existence, fictionality
- CiteRank: 0.5881
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.