- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Another Such Victory: Constitutional Theory and Practice in a World Where Courts Are No Different from Legislatures
- John Hart Ely
- Virginia Law Review, Vol. 77, No. 4, Symposium on Democracy and Distrust: Ten Years Later (May, 1991), pp. 833-879
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: constitutional, legal, judge, tushnet, judicial, court, supra, political, constitution, liberal, process, appointment, reagan, teacher, politically, abortion, president, supreme, today, nomination, behave, sout, infra, kennedy
- CiteRank: 0.4906
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.