- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Dignity and the Politics of Protection: Abortion Restrictions under Casey/Carhart
- Reva B. Siegel
- The Yale Law Journal, Vol. 117, No. 8 (Jun., 2008), pp. 1694-1800
- Subjects: Law, Health Policy, Population Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: abortion, carhart, dignity, antiabortion, casey, woman, protective, constitutional, dakota, restriction, infra, partial, birth, kennedy, undue, court, decision, justification, protect, unborn, affidavit, protection, south
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.