- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Judicial Committee and Its Critics
- Alan C. Cairns
- Canadian Journal of Political Science / Revue canadienne de science politique, Vol. 4, No. 3 (Sep., 1971), pp. 301-345
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: privy, judicial, council, canada, federalism, constitution, constitutional, critic, macdonald, interpretation, dominion, father, committee, confederation, federal, decision, government, british, ewart, scott, provincial, creighton, judge, kennedy, centralist
- CiteRank: 0.7164
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.