- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Bureaucracy in the American Constitutional Order
- Francis E. Rourke
- Political Science Quarterly, Vol. 102, No. 2 (Summer, 1987), pp. 217-232
- Subjects: Management & Organizational Behavior, Political Science, Public Policy & Administration
- Key terms: bureaucracy, nixon, policy, house, white, presidency, government, bureaucratic, staff, administration, bureaucrat, president, constitutional, executive, power, domestic, agency, reagan, american, office, decision, presidential, kennedy, congress
- CiteRank: 0.7308
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.