- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- State "Citizenship" and Interstate Equality
- Jonathan D. Varat
- The University of Chicago Law Review, Vol. 48, No. 3 (Summer, 1981), pp. 487-572
- Subjects: Law, Public Policy & Administration
- Key terms: clause, state, immunity, commerce, interstate, privilege, nonresident, court, proprietary, resident, discrimination, mccready, ownership, shrimp, citizenship, citizen, toom, constitutional, property, private, power, residence, supreme, virginia
- CiteRank: 0.678
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.