- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- State Sovereignty and Subordinacy: May Congress Commandeer State Officers to Implement Federal Law?
- Evan H. Caminker
- Columbia Law Review, Vol. 95, No. 5 (Jun., 1995), pp. 1001-1089
- Subjects: Law, Political Science, Public Policy & Administration, Management & Organizational Behavior
- Key terms: federal, state, official, mandate, congress, federalism, congressional, court, sovereignty, voter, waste, constitutional, require, regulatory, handgun, implement, autonomy, enforce, registration, framer, government, enforcement, brady, briffault
- CiteRank: 0.505
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.