- Subject and Word Order in Wappo
- Charles N. Li, Sandra A. Thompson, Jesse O. Sawyer
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 43, No. 2 (Apr., 1977), pp. 85-100
- Subjects: American Indian Studies, Linguistics
- Key terms: wappo, subject, sentence, clause, chica, plural, predicator, marker, catch, bread, equational, language, infinitive, suffix, subordinate, cigarette, basket, coreferentiality, adjectival, dative, question, object, yukian, genitive, reflexive
- CiteRank: 0.2881
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.