- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Finiteness, Mood, and Morphosyntax
- John M. Anderson
- Journal of Linguistics, Vol. 43, No. 1 (Mar., 2007), pp. 1-32
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies, Philosophy
- Key terms: finiteness, subjunctive, finite, infinitive, predication, clause, predicator, irrealis, prototypical, declarative, construction, subordinate, smoke, indicative, english, operative, language, property, morphosyntax, modality, expression, subordinator, sentence, prototypicality, imperative
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.