- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Some Stylistic Features of the "Sermo Lupi"
- Roger Fowler
- The Journal of English and Germanic Philology, Vol. 65, No. 1 (Jan., 1966), pp. 1-18
- Subjects: Linguistics, Language & Literature, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: wulfstan, clause, sentence, rhythmical, sermo, ealle, grammatical, structure, stylistic, adverb, predicator, lexical, phrase, rhythm, adverbial, feature, mclntosh, repetition, boundary, georne, expansion, homily, element, style, stress
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.