- Lexical Categories and The Status of Descriptives in Apinajé
- Christiane Cunha de Oliveira
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 69, No. 3 (July 2003), pp. 243-274
- Subjects: American Indian Studies, Linguistics
- Key terms: prefix, descriptives, nonfinite, predicate, clause, relational, intransitive, transitive, construction, pronoun, phrase, marker, category, pronominal, descriptive, relativization, nominal, imperative, augmentative, predicator, morpheme, copula, consonant, clitics, expressed
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.