- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Noun Incorporation in Southern Tiwa
- Barbara J. Allen, Donna B. Gardiner, Donald G. Frantz
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 50, No. 3 (Jul., 1984), pp. 292-311
- Subjects: American Indian Studies, Linguistics
- Key terms: incorporation, incorporate, shirt, initial, clause, final, absolutive, animate, horse, mukhin, nominal, subord, inanimate, prefix, dipper, relation, passive, constraint, musan, subject, incorpo, chomeur, possessor, ascension, stratum
- CiteRank: 0.792
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.