- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Wackernagel's Revenge: Clitics, Morphology, and the Syntax of Second Position
- Stephen R. Anderson
- Language, Vol. 69, No. 1 (Mar., 1993), pp. 68-98
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: clitics, clitic, position, phonological, clause, infix, affix, inflectional, wackernagel, morphology, phrasal, constituent, element, syntactic, placement, feature, phrase, property, derivational, warlpiri, relational, affixation, syllable, lexical, initial
- CiteRank: 0.9592
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.