- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Marshalling the Court: Bargaining and Accommodation on the United States Supreme Court
- Paul J. Wahlbeck, James F. Spriggs, Forrest Maltzman
- American Journal of Political Science, Vol. 42, No. 1 (Jan., 1998), pp. 294-315
- Subjects: Law, Political Science, Social Work
- Key terms: opinion, majority, justice, coalition, draft, circulate, brennan, court, author, suggestion, case, conference, strategic, accommodation, rehnquist, accommodate, circulation, burger, number, spaeth, threat, hypothesis
- CiteRank: 0.7481
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.