- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Consequences for Patients of Health Care Professionals' Conscientious Actions: The Ban on Abortions in South Australia
- Leslie Cannold
- Journal of Medical Ethics, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Jun., 1994), pp. 80-86
- Subjects: Health Policy, Population Studies
- Key terms: nurse, abortion, patient, action, autonomy, trimester, treat, obligation, woman, debelle, dissenter, seriou, refusal, service, disobedience, refuse, professional, australia, belief, reason, claim, consequence, impermissible, termination, morally
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.