- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- MicroRNA-192 in Diabetic Kidney Glomeruli and Its Function in TGF-β-Induced Collagen Expression via Inhibition of E-Box Repressors
- Mitsuo Kato, Jane Zhang, Mei Wang, Linda Lanting, Hang Yuan, John J. Rossi, Rama Natarajan
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 104, No. 9 (Feb. 27, 2007), pp. 3432-3437
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology
- Key terms: expression, luciferase, kidney, diabetic, collagen, enhancer, colla, serum, reporter, target, mouse, glomerulus, depletion, activity, increase, mimic, inhibitor, repressor, promoter, gene, diabetes, level, control, upstream, regulate
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.