- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Abscisic Acid Induces Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Activation in Barley Aleurone Protoplasts
- Menno L. W. Knetsch, Mei Wang, B. Ewa Snaar-Jagalska, Sjoukje Heimovaara-Dijkstra
- The Plant Cell, Vol. 8, No. 6 (Jun., 1996), pp. 1061-1067
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology, Botany & Plant Sciences, Biological Sciences
- Key terms: kinase, activation, protein, aleurone, protoplast, tyrosine, phosphorylation, phosphatase, abscisic, expression, phosphotyrosine, barley, activity, induce, stimulation, antibody, activate, residue, transduction, signaling, cell, mitogen, tobacco, signal
- CiteRank: 0.6793
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.