- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- A Constitutively Active Mutant β2-Adrenergic Receptor is Constitutively Desensitized and Phosphorylated
- Gang Pei, Philippe Samama, Martin Lohse, Mei Wang, Juan Codina, Robert J. Lefkowitz
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 91, No. 7 (Mar. 29, 1994), pp. 2699-2702
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology
- Key terms: receptor, agonist, isoproterenol, constitutively, protein, phosphorylation, mutant, caron, purify, binding, reconstitute, adrenergic, activation, sensitization, activity, mediate, conformation, independent, gtpase, cyclase, biochemistry, active, basal, desensitization
- CiteRank: 0.4221
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.