- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Beyond Size: Matrix Projection Models for Populations Where Size Is an Incomplete Descriptor
- Catherine A. Pfister, Mei Wang
- Ecology, Vol. 86, No. 10 (Oct., 2005), pp. 2673-2683
- Subjects: Botany & Plant Sciences, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Population Studies, Aquatic Sciences
- Key terms: growth, matrix, model, autocorrelation, individual, population, survivorship, state, residual, elasticity, frond, loop, class, reproductive, estimate, plant, fecundity, alaria, projection, reproduction, interval
- CiteRank: 0.4113
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.