- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Protection of Chickens from Newcastle Disease and Infectious Laryngotracheitis with a Recombinant Fowlpox Virus Co-Expressing the F, HN Genes of Newcastle Disease Virus and gB Gene of Infectious Laryngotracheitis Virus
- Hui-Ling Sun, Yun-Feng Wang, Guang-Zhi Tong, Pei-Jun Zhang, De-Yuan Miao, Hai-Dong Zhi, Ming Wang, Mei Wang
- Avian Diseases, Vol. 52, No. 1 (Mar., 2008), pp. 111-117
- Subjects: Health Sciences, Developmental & Cell Biology, Zoology
- Key terms: virus, chicken, recombinant, vaccine, newcastle, challenge, virulent, disease, attenuate, unvaccinat, elisa, protective, immunization, antibody, protection, immunity, gene, enfermedad, strain, immunize, antigen, infectiou
- CiteRank: 0.3738
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.